Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I have Returned!!

Hey everybody! If going to Habitat for Humanity, helping dig, shovel, hoe, and lay bricks with getting minimal sun burn damage, and returning in one piece counts as a triumph, than I did it! I got home from the airport a little before 5 am and I've been catching up on everything! Don't worry, I'm just about to start writing about the trip on my blog, but note - my blog needs to get included in the family website somehow. Hint hint. anyways, its great to look on this wonderful website and blogs and read everybody's info! Brilliant everybody!

4 comments:

Linkous said...

you definitely deserve a medal, Spence! and so does Adelia for washing all the clothes you brought home :)

Matt said...

impressive! glad you made it back.

Send me the address of your blog and I will link it to the homepage.

Natalie said...

Spencer, I am so glad to hear about your travels. Thanks for being such a good example of cheerful service! I love you.

Nat

jb said...

Looks like we have another architect in the family. Or maybe a general contractor so we can be a design/build team. With all the houses everyone is going to need, I'm going to need some good brick laying. :)